Installation Available!Depending on the options you select, installation costs for this set range from $599 - $659. Full details on the installation process can be found here. If you decide to purchase installation, you'll be given the option to add it to your order during checkout.
Turn your yard into the best place for kids to have fun with the Gorilla Playsets Chateau Clubhouse Swing Set! It includes an Alpine Wave Slide™, swings, a lower-level clubhouse and plenty of places to run and hide, giving them hours on end of fun in the fresh air! The main beams and posts are available in Natural Cedar. Let the fun begin, order yours today!
(Click and drag to rotate image)
- Dimensions: 19'W x 11'H x 14'D
- Lower Level Clubhouse with Arched Entryway, Large Window and Half Wall
- Alpine Wave Slide™
- Rock Wall with Climbing Rope
- Deluxe Rope Ladder
- Safe Entry Ladder
- Belt Swings - 2
- Trapeze Swing
- Sandbox Area
- Tic-Tac-Toe Panel
- Steering Wheel
- Play Telescope
- Flag Kit
- Safety Handles
- Available with your choice of:
- a Standard Wood Roof featuring Sunbursts, Dormers and a Chimney;
- a Green Vinyl Canopy;
- a Wood Roof w/ Treehouse Add-On or Treehouse AND Fort Add-Ons;
- or our Malibu Roof
- 5' High Platform: 4' x 6'
- 4x4 Solid Wood Framing
- 4x6 3-Position Swing Beam
- Sky Loft Add-On Available for Standard Wood Roof, Standard Wood Roof w/ Treehouse Add-On, and Standard Wood Roof w/ Treehouse & Fort Add-Ons (Add to cart at checkout if compatible roof type selected - more info here)
- Available in Natural Cedar Framing Posts
- Available in Cedar with a beautiful Amber Finish
- We recommend using a sealant, like our Playground Sealant*, within the first 90 days to keep your swing set looking nice and help prolong the life of the play system
**For Residential Use Only**
*Note - You may need to apply more than one gallon due to wood texture and porosity.
Prior to assembly, the entire playset area must be cleared & level within 3-in. ASTM guidelines recommend a 6-ft. safety zone around your playset as well as overhead. Customer is responsible for complying with any HOA regulations & restrictive covenants.