Installation Available! The cost of installation for this set is $699
Full details on the installation process can be found here.
What is the typical lead time if I choose installation?
The approximate lead time on installation is usually 3 - 4 weeks from the order date (lead times may vary during peak season and holidays). Within a week of placing your order, you can expect a call from our delivery branch who will schedule the actual installation date with you.
The excitement never ends with this Gorilla Playsets Savannah Swing Set. Children will love zipping down the Extreme Tube II and Alpine Wave slides, as well as scaling back up via the rope ladder and rock climbing wall. A tower connected to a clatter bridge promotes imaginative play, while the belt swings and trapeze swing offer aerial fun. The swing set's cedar construction features solid 4” x 4” support beams and a 4” x 6” swing beam finished in a beautiful amber stain.
- Dimensions: 13-' W x 27' L x 11' H
- Alpine Wave Slide and Extreme Tube Slide II
- Rock Wall with Climbing Rope
- Deluxe Rope Ladder
- Safe Entry Ladder
- Built-In Picnic Table
- 2 Sandbox Areas
- Tic-Tac-Toe Panel
- Steering Wheel
- Play Telescope
- Flag Kit with Yellow and Green Flags
- Safety Handles
- Supports up to 800 lbs. or 9 children
- Deluxe A-frame bracket, 4" x 4" and 4" x 6" wood framing and beams for sturdy support
- Available in Natural Cedar Framing Posts
- Available in Cedar with a beautiful Amber Finish
- We recommend using a sealant, like our Playground Sealant*, within the first 90 days to keep your swing set looking nice and help prolong the life of the play system
**For Residential Use Only**
*Note - You may need to apply more than one gallon due to wood texture and porosity.
Prior to assembly, the entire playset area must be cleared & level within 3-in. For added safety we suggest leaving a 6’ safety perimeter surrounding your play set for fall zones; a minimum of 4’ around your play set is required. Customer is responsible for complying with any HOA regulations & restrictive covenants.