Delivery & Installation
WHAT DOES HASSLE-FREE MEAN?
Our trained installer will deliver, unload, and inspect your swing set the day of your scheduled installation. That means no boxes blocking your driveway and no missing parts!
Your swing set will be set in place and assembled. No flipping through instuctions, no looking for the right bolt, and no stressing over the sturdiness of your swing set.
Let us clean up the mess! Our professional installer will break down the cardboard boxes, collect other packaging like plastic wraps and bags, and haul them off-site for no additional cost.
Installation is not available in all areas. We will email you once we have details of your installation. In some cases, this may delay shipping.
Proper installation of your Gorilla Playset plays an important role in the safety of your children as well as the integrity of the product. Although each one of our swing sets come with detailed assembly instructions that only require basic household tools and a light to moderate level of mechanical ability, some folks simply don’t have the time (or patience) to take on such a project.
If you fall into the latter group, Gorilla Playsets is here to help! Whether you order installation online or order directly through one of our Authorized Showroom locations, you can be assured of a safe installation that will have your kids outside playing in no time, without adding another project to your ‘to-do’ list.
IF YOU PURCHASE INSTALLATION ON OUR WEBSITE:
- We will contact you via email within 3-5 business days of receiving your order to a) confirm that installation is available in your area and b) to have you acknowledge that your yard is properly prepared and ready for a swing set to be installed. See ‘Selecting a Site’ and ‘Terms and Conditions’ below. If your yard does not meet the criteria listed, we cannot process your order or coordinate installation.
- Your swing set will be shipped to one of our National Branches that is located closest to the install site. Once the branch receives your swing set, they will reach out to schedule the installation date.
- Your swing set will be delivered the day of installation by the installer. This eliminates the frustration of third-party delivery carriers blocking your driveway with heavy, bulky boxes.
- All trash and packaging from the swing set will be broken down and hauled off once the installer finishes delivering, unloading, and assembling your new swing set – making the entire process hassle-free!
- Installation costs shown online include most locations throughout the contiguous United States. For the occasional case of remote locations, additional mileage charges may apply and will be discussed with you prior to processing your order. If there is not an installer in your area, you will be notified right away with refund options.
CHOOSING INSTALLATION THROUGH AN AUTHORIZED SHOWROOM:
- Click HERE to see if you live near one of our Authorized Gorilla Playsets Showrooms. If you do, a more personalized shopping, buying and installation process is at your fingertips! With an Authorized Showroom, your kids can play on and test out our swing sets as well as choose from a variety of color options and accessories to create the perfect swing set for your family.
- Many Authorized Showroom locations offer a Lifetime Warranty on delivered and installed swing sets. Contact your closest showroom for details.
SELECTING A SITE:
- Select a site in your yard that is level and free of rocks, stumps, tall grass, trees, and other protrusions.
- Installers will not install a swing set on concrete.
- Select a site that has good drainage and does not collect water. Swing sets installed in areas of poor drainage will void product warranty.
- Site preparation must be complete prior to the installation date.
- ASTM Guidelines recommend a 6-foot safety zone around your entire play set. Add this safety zone to the dimensions shown for the Gorilla Play Set model you are purchasing. Also make sure that there are not any overhead protrusions such as tree branches, phone or electrical. Refer to the height of respective play set on our website.
INSTALLATION TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- We require that an adult representative at least 18 years of age be home during the installation. This individual must have the authority to authorize correct placement of the swing set and to make decisions or answer questions that may arise before and during installation. Moving the swing set after installation will result in additional charges.
- Homeowner is responsible for obtaining any Homeowners Association approval that may be required.
- Installation includes ground leveling up to 6 inches ONLY where the set contacts the ground. It does not include total site leveling or other site preparation.
- Any additional ground leveling and/or site preparation needed to install the swing set will result in additional costs payable directly to the installer at the time of installation.
- Homeowner will be responsible for any sprinkler system components or other underground utilities or services that may interfere with the installation of the swing set. Installer will not be responsible for damage to sprinkler system components or other underground utilities or services located within the designated work area.
- Pictures of your yard may be necessary to help ensure that the installer is not surprised by anything out of the ordinary. Pictures should be sent to Support@GorillaPlaysets.com
- The homeowner must provide access to electricity within 150 feet of installation site or rescheduling with additional charges may apply.
- Adult representative must keep children away from the work area until the installer gives the OK to start playing.
- Adult representative must keep all dogs inside or leashed away from the work area until the installer leaves the property.
- Please be aware that all installation dates are tentative due to unforeseen circumstances that may arise, such as inclement weather or mechanical failure.
- While we make every effort to find an installer in your area, if we can’t find someone, we have a few choices. 1. Keep the set and get a refund for the installation 2. Get a 100% refund and cancel the order prior to shipping.