Installation Available! The cost of installation for this set is $799.
Full details on the installation process can be found here.
What is the typical lead time if I choose installation?
The approximate lead time on installation is usually 3 - 4 weeks from the order date (lead times may vary during peak season and holidays). Within a week of placing your order, you can expect a call from our delivery branch who will schedule the actual installation date with you.
(Click and drag to rotate image)
- Dimensions: 246"W x 180"D x 144"H
- Main Platform - 4' x 6'
- Tower Platform - 3' x 3'
- Platform Height - 5'
- Alpine Wave Slide™
- Quick Connect Tube Slide
- Rock Wall with Climbing Rope
- Deluxe Rope Ladder
- Clatter Bridge & Tower
- Clatter Bridge Includes Mesh Panels
- Safe Entry Ladder
- Belt Swings - 2
- Trapeze Swing
- Built-in Picnic Table
- Built-In Sandbox Area with Corner Seats
- Bonus Built-In Sandbox Area with Corner Seats under Tower
- Tic-Tac-Toe Panel
- Steering Wheel
- Play Telescope
- Available with your choice of:
- a Standard Wood Roof with Sky-Loft featuring Sunbursts, Dormers and a Chimney;
- a Treehouse Roof w/ Sky-Loft Add-On;
- Tongue & Groove Wood Roof featuring Sunbursts, Dormers and a Chimney
- Tongue & Groove Wood Roof covering Tower
- 4x4 Posts & Main Beams
- 4x6 3-Position Swing Beam
- Patented A-Frame Bracket
- Available in Cedar with a beautiful Amber Finish
- We recommend using a sealant, like our Playground Sealant*, within the first 90 days to keep your swing set looking nice and help prolong the life of the play system
**For Residential Use Only**
*Note - You may need to apply more than one gallon due to wood texture and porosity.
Prior to assembly, the entire playset area must be cleared & level within 3-in. For added safety we suggest leaving a 6’ safety perimeter surrounding your play set for fall zones; a minimum of 4’ around your play set is required. Customer is responsible for complying with any HOA regulations & restrictive covenants.