Installation Available! The cost of installation for this set is $1,125
Full details on the installation process can be found here. If you decide to purchase installation, you'll be given the option to add it to your order during checkout.
Installation is not available in all areas. We will email you once we have details of your installation. In some cases, this may delay shipping.
The Gorilla Playsets Treasure Trove II Swing Set is the perfect addition for any yard. The set features two decks connected to a clatter bridge and tower. The rock wall, rope ladder and THREE slides ensure there will be plenty of ways to get around on this set. You can use the space under the upper decks as a sandbox or picnic area. The play decks are protected with a tongue and groove wood roof and the main posts and beams are available in Natural Cedar. Let the fun begin, order yours today!
- Dimensions: 27'W x 13"H x 28'D
- Recommended Play Area: 39'W x 39.5'D
- Play Deck Heights of 5 and 7 feet provide ample room for children to play under the deck
- Includes an Alpine Wave Slide™, 7' Turbo Tube Slide, and Commercial Grade Super Scoop Slide™
- Clatter Bridge & Tower Clatter Bridge Includes Mesh Panels
- Rock Wall with Climbing Rope
- Safe Entry Ladder and Deluxe Rope Ladder
- 2 Heavy-Duty Belt Swings and Trapeze Bar with plastic coated chains to prevent pinches and UV-protection to helps keep the chains cooler
- Built-In Picnic Table and Sandbox Area
- Bonus Sandbox Area under Tower
- Tic-Tac-Toe Panel, Steering Wheel, and Play Telescope
- Available with your choice of:
- a Standard Wood Roof featuring Sunbursts, Dormers and a Chimney;
- a Green Vinyl Canopy;
- a Wood Roof w/ Treehouse Add-On;
- 4x4 Natural Cedar Framing and 4x6 3-Position Swing Beam
- We recommend using a sealant, like our Playground Sealant*, within the first 90 days to keep your swing set looking nice and help prolong the life of the play system
**For Residential Use Only**
*Note - You may need to apply more than one gallon due to wood texture and porosity.
Prior to assembly, the entire playset area must be cleared & level within 3-in. For added safety we suggest leaving a 6’ safety perimeter surrounding your play set for fall zones; a minimum of 4’ around your play set is required. Customer is responsible for complying with any HOA regulations & restrictive covenants.