Installation Available!Depending on the options you select, installation costs for this set range from $850 - $1,250. Full details on the installation process can be found here. If you decide to purchase installation, you'll be given the option to add it to your order during checkout.
A set like the Gorilla Playsets Pioneer Peak Swing Set is going to be the talk of the town when the kid's get to play on it every day. This is a great set with an Alpine Wave Slide™, rock climbing wall, a clatterbridge and even two sandboxes below! There's so much more that the possibilities for fun are endless. The main beams and posts are also available in Natural Cedar. Order yours today!
(Click and drag to rotate image)
- Dimensions: 23'W x 11'H x 22'6"D
- Main Platform - 4' x 6'
- Tower Platform - 3' x 3'
- Platform Height - 5'
- Alpine Wave Slide™
- Rock Wall with Climbing Rope
- Safe Entry Ladder
- Deluxe Rope Ladder
- Deluxe Climbing Ramp
- Clatter Bridge & Tower
- Clatter Bridge Includes Mesh Panels
- Turbo Tire Swing with Swivel
- Belt Swings - 2
- Trapeze Swing
- Built-in Picnic Table
- Sandbox Area
- Bonus Sandbox Area under Tower
- Tic-Tac-Toe Panel
- Steering Wheel
- Play Telescope
- Flag Kit
- Safety Handles
- Available with your choice of:
- a Standard Wood Roof featuring Sunbursts, Dormers and a Chimney (Wood Roof on Clatter Bridge Tower);
- a Green Vinyl Canopy (Green Vinyl Canopy on Clatter Bridge Tower);
- 4x4 Solid Wood Framing
- 4x6 3-Position Swing Beam
- 4x6 1-Position Tire Swing Beam
- Sky Loft Add-On Available for Standard Wood Roof, Standard Wood Roof w/ Treehouse Add-On(Add to cart at checkout if compatible roof type selected - more info here)
- Available in Natural Cedar Framing Posts
- Available in Cedar with a beautiful Amber Finish
- We recommend using a sealant, like our Playground Sealant*, within the first 90 days to keep your swing set looking nice and help prolong the life of the play system
**For Residential Use Only**
*Note - You may need to apply more than one gallon due to wood texture and porosity.
Prior to assembly, the entire playset area must be cleared & level within 3-in. For added safety we suggest leaving a 6’ safety perimeter surrounding your play set for fall zones; a minimum of 4’ around your play set is required. Customer is responsible for complying with any HOA regulations & restrictive covenants.