Installation Available! The cost of installation for this set is $550
Full details on the installation process can be found here. If you decide to purchase installation, you'll be given the option to add it to your order during checkout.
Installation is not available in all areas. We will email you once we have details of your installation. In some cases, this may delay shipping.
The Nantucket II Swing Set by Gorilla Playsets is a perfect swing set, complete with delightful features that children love! It has details like a real wood roof, a chimney and working shutters! Fun activities like a Wave Slide™ and a climbing wall create the setting for a perfect day of play! The entire playset is finished in a beautiful redwood stain. This premium cedar wood playset is pre-cut, pre-sanded, pre-stained and ready to assemble in your backyard. Gorilla Playsets' cedar naturally resists rot, decay, and insect damage. Let the fun begin, order yours today!
(Click and drag to rotate image)
- Dimensions: 15'6"W x 13'D x 10'6"H
- 3 x 3 Cedar Wood Framing
- 4 x 6 3-Position Swing Beam
- 4' High Play Deck: 4' x 4'
- Tongue & Groove Wood Roof Features Sunbursts, Dormers and a Chimney
- Play Deck Features Windows with working Palladian Style Shutters
- 2 Swing Belts with Plastisol Coated Chains
- Trapeze Bar with Rings
- Alpine Wave Slide™
- Safe Entry Ladder with Flat Wooden Steps
- Rock Wall with Climbing Rope
- Sandbox Area
- Steering Wheel and Telescope
- Tic Tac Toe Panel
- Flag Kit
- Safety Handles
- We recommend using a sealant, like our Playground Sealant*, within the first 90 days to keep your swing set looking nice and help prolong the life of the play system
**For Residential Use Only**
*Note - You may need to apply more than one gallon due to wood texture and porosity.
Prior to assembly, the entire playset area must be cleared & level within 3-in. For added safety we suggest leaving a 6’ safety perimeter surrounding your play set for fall zones; a minimum of 4’ around your play set is required. Customer is responsible for complying with any HOA regulations & restrictive covenants.