Installation Available!Depending on the options you select, installation costs for this set range from $599 - $669. Full details on the installation process can be found here. If you decide to purchase installation, you'll be given the option to add it to your order during checkout.
With the Gorilla Playsets Mountaineer Swing Set sitting in the backyard, the kids will be begging to go outside and play every day! Things will never get boring with all of the accessories that are included and safety is not a problem with the solid construction built into this great set. The main beams and posts are also available in Natural Cedar. Order yours today!
(Click and drag to rotate image)
- Dimensions: 20'W x 11'H x 14'6"D
- Platform - 4' x 6'
- Platform Height - 5'
- Alpine Wave Slide™
- Extreme Tube Slide II™
- Rock Wall with Climbing Rope
- Safe Entry Ladder
- Deluxe Rope Ladder
- Belt Swings - 2
- Trapeze Swing
- Built-In Picnic Table
- Sandbox Area
- Tic-Tac-Toe Panel
- Steering Wheel
- Play Telescope
- Flag Kit
- Safety Handles
- Available with your choice of:
- a Standard Wood Roof featuring Sunbursts, Dormers and a Chimney;
- a Green Vinyl Canopy;
- a Wood Roof w/ Treehouse Add-On or Treehouse AND Fort Add-Ons;
- or our Malibu Roof
- 4x4 Solid Wood Framing
- 4x6 3-Position Swing Beam
- Available in Natural Cedar Framing Posts
- Sky Loft Add-On Available for Standard Wood Roof, Standard Wood Roof w/ Treehouse Add-On, and Standard Wood Roof w/ Treehouse & Fort Add-Ons (Add to cart at checkout if compatible roof type selected - more info here)
- Available in Cedar with a beautiful Amber Finish
- We recommend using a sealant, like our Playground Sealant*, within the first 90 days to keep your swing set looking nice and help prolong the life of the play system
**For Residential Use Only**
*Note - You may need to apply more than one gallon due to wood texture and porosity.
Prior to assembly, the entire playset area must be cleared & level within 3-in. ASTM guidelines recommend a 6-ft. safety zone around your playset as well as overhead. Customer is responsible for complying with any HOA regulations & restrictive covenants.