Installation Available!Installation is available for $449. Full details on the installation process can be found here. If you decide to purchase installation, you'll be given the option to add it to your order during checkout.
The High Point II by Gorilla Playsets is a great set with a lot of features your kids will really enjoy! With a Rock Wall with Climbing Rope and a Large Safe Entry Ladder, this set is a great addition to any play space. It comes with a green vinyl canopy covering the deck, a Wave Slide™ and lots of cool accessories! This premium cedar wood playset is pre-cut, pre-sanded, pre-stained and ready to assemble in your backyard. The entire playset is finished in a beautiful amber stain. Gorilla Playsets' cedar naturally resists rot, decay, and insect damage.
(Click and drag to rotate image)
- Dimensions: 18'W x 8'6"D x 9'H
- Recommended Play Area: 30.5'W x 21'D
- Swing Beam Height: 7’- 4-3/4”
- Deck Height: 4'
- Deck Size: 4'x3'-2"
- Alpine Wave Slide™
- Rock Wall with Climbing Rope
- Large Safe Entry Ladder, Rope Ladder, and Safety Grab Handles
- 2 Heavy-Duty Belt Swings and Trapeze Bar with plastic coated chains to prevent pinches and UV-protection to helps keep the chains cooler
- Punching Ball, Tic-Tac-Toe Panel, and Telescope
- 3x3 Cedar Wood Framing and 4x6 3-Position Swing Beam
- 4x4 Main Beams and 4x6 3-Position Swing Beam
- Heavy-Duty Vinyl Canopy offers protection from the sun and provides shade and cooler temperatures
- We recommend using a sealant, like our Playground Sealant*, within the first 90 days to keep your swing set looking nice and help prolong the life of the play system
**For Residential Use Only**
*Note - You may need to apply more than one gallon due to wood texture and porosity.
Prior to assembly, the entire playset area must be cleared & level within 3-in. For added safety we suggest leaving a 6’ safety perimeter surrounding your play set for fall zones; a minimum of 4’ around your play set is required. Customer is responsible for complying with any HOA regulations & restrictive covenants.