Installation Available! The cost of installation for this set is $399
Full details on the installation process can be found here.
What is the typical lead time if I choose installation?
The approximate lead time on installation is usually 3 - 4 weeks from the order date (lead times may vary during peak season and holidays). Within a week of placing your order, you can expect a call from our delivery branch who will schedule the actual installation date with you.
The High Point II by Gorilla Playsets is a great set with a lot of features your kids will really enjoy! With a Rock Wall with Climbing Rope and a Large Safe Entry Ladder, this set is a great addition to any play space. It comes with a green vinyl canopy covering the deck, a Wave Slide™ and lots of cool accessories! This premium cedar wood playset is pre-cut, pre-sanded, pre-stained and ready to assemble in your backyard. The entire playset is finished in a beautiful amber stain. Gorilla Playsets' cedar naturally resists rot, decay, and insect damage.
(Click and drag to rotate image)
- Dimensions: 18'W x 8'6"D x 9'H
- Recommended Play Area: 30.5'W x 21'D
- Swing Beam Height: 7’- 4-3/4”
- Deck Height: 4'
- Deck Size: 4'x3'-2"
- Alpine Wave Slide™
- Rock Wall with Climbing Rope
- Large Safe Entry Ladder, Rope Ladder, and Safety Grab Handles
- 2 Heavy-Duty Belt Swings and Trapeze Bar with plastic coated chains to prevent pinches and UV-protection to helps keep the chains cooler
- Punching Ball, Tic-Tac-Toe Panel, and Telescope
- 3x3 Cedar Wood Framing and 4x6 3-Position Swing Beam
- 4x4 Main Beams and 4x6 3-Position Swing Beam
- Heavy-Duty Vinyl Canopy offers protection from the sun and provides shade and cooler temperatures
- We recommend using a sealant, like our Playground Sealant*, within the first 90 days to keep your swing set looking nice and help prolong the life of the play system
**For Residential Use Only**
*Note - You may need to apply more than one gallon due to wood texture and porosity.
Prior to assembly, the entire playset area must be cleared & level within 3-in. For added safety we suggest leaving a 6’ safety perimeter surrounding your play set for fall zones; a minimum of 4’ around your play set is required. Customer is responsible for complying with any HOA regulations & restrictive covenants.