Installation Available! The cost of installation for this set is $1,050. Full details on the installation process can be found here. If you decide to purchase installation, you'll be given the option to add it to your order during checkout.
Installation is not available in all areas. We will email you once we have details of your installation. In some cases, this may delay shipping.
Transform any yard into a fun filled experience with the Gorilla Playsets Great Skye I Swing Set! Provide the children with hours and hours of adventure and playtime with this great set. There are two decks and a ton of accessories such as the Jumbo Play Binoculars, a rock wall, rope ladder and plenty of slides to go down! The main beams and posts are available Natural Cedar. Order yours today!
- Dimensions: 19'W x 19'6"D x 13'H
- Alpine Wave Slide™
- 7' Turbo Tube Slide™
- Rock Wall with Climbing Rope
- Safe Entry Ladder
- Deluxe Rope Ladder
- Belt Swings - 2
- Trapeze Swing
- Built-In Picnic Table
- Sandbox Area
- Tic-Tac-Toe Panel
- Play Telephone
- Jumbo Play Binoculars
- Steering Wheel
- Play Telescope
- Flag Kit
- Safety Handles
- Available with your choice of:
- a Standard Wood Roof featuring Sunbursts, Dormers and a Chimney;
- a Green Vinyl Canopy;
- a Wood Roof w/ Treehouse Add-On;
- 2 Play Platforms: 5' High Platform: 4' x 6'; 7' High Platform: 2.5' x 6'
- 4x4 Solid Wood Framing
- 4x6 3-Position Swing Beam
- Natural Cedar Framing
- Available in Cedar with a beautiful Amber Finish
- We recommend using a sealant, like our Playground Sealant*, within the first 90 days to keep your swing set looking nice and help prolong the life of the play system
**For Residential Use Only**
*Note - You may need to apply more than one gallon due to wood texture and porosity.
Prior to assembly, the entire playset area must be cleared & level within 3-in. For added safety we suggest leaving a 6’ safety perimeter surrounding your play set for fall zones; a minimum of 4’ around your play set is required. Customer is responsible for complying with any HOA regulations & restrictive covenants.