Installation Available!Installation is available for this set for $1,399. Full details on the installation process can be found here. If you decide to purchase installation, you'll be given the option to add it to your order during checkout.
You can’t be called Elite without having a ton to offer! The Everest Elite gives your kids three play decks, two slides, a rock wall, monkey bars, a clatter bridge and tower and so much more! Play time is just a hop, skip and a jump away!
(Click and drag to rotate image)
- Dimensions: 23'W x 23'D x 13'H
- Alpine Wave Slide™
- 7' Turbo Tube Slide™
- Monkey Bars w/ Heavy-Duty Metal Rungs
- Clatter Bridge & Tower
- Clatter Bridge Includes Mesh Panels
- Rock Wall with Climbing Rope
- Belt Swing – 2
- Trapeze Swing
- Built-In Picnic Table
- Built-In Sandbox Area w/ Corner Seats
- Bonus Sandbox Area under Tower
- Tic-Tac-Toe Panel
- Play Telescope
- Clatter Bridge & Tower w/ Mesh Panels
- Jumbo Play Binoculars
- Steering Wheel
- Grab Handles
- One Sunburst, and Two Solar Wall Lights
- Lower-Level Semi-Enclosed Clubhouse with Two Working Windows
- Tongue & Groove Wood Roofs Featuring Dormers, Sunbursts, and a Chimney
- 4x4 Posts & Main Beams
- 4x4 Solid Wood Framing
- 4x6 3-Position Swing Beam
- Patented One-Piece A-Frame Bracket™
- Cedar with a beautiful Amber Finish
- We recommend using a sealant, like our Playground Sealant*, within the first 90 days to keep your swing set looking nice and help prolong the life of the play system
**For Residential Use Only**
*Note - You may need to apply more than one gallon due to wood texture and porosity.
Prior to assembly, the entire playset area must be cleared & level within 3-in. For added safety we suggest leaving a 6’ safety perimeter surrounding your play set for fall zones; a minimum of 4’ around your play set is required. Customer is responsible for complying with any HOA regulations & restrictive covenants.