Installation Available! Installation for this set is $999
Full details on the installation process can be found here.
What is the typical lead time if I choose installation?
The approximate lead time on installation is usually 3 - 4 weeks from the order date (lead times may vary during peak season and holidays). Within a week of placing your order, you can expect a call from our delivery branch who will schedule the actual installation date with you.
You can't be called Elite without having a ton to offer! The Everest Elite gives your kids three play decks, two slides, a rock wall, monkey bars, a clatter bridge and tower and so much more! Play time is just a hop, skip and a jump away!
(Click and drag to rotate image)
- Dimensions: 23'W x 23'D x 13'H
- Alpine Wave Slide™
- 7' Turbo Tube Slide™
- Monkey Bars w/ Heavy-Duty Metal Rungs
- Clatter Bridge & Tower
- Clatter Bridge Includes Mesh Panels
- Rock Wall with Climbing Rope
- Belt Swing – 2
- Trapeze Swing
- Built-In Picnic Table
- Built-In Sandbox Area w/ Corner Seats
- Bonus Sandbox Area under Tower
- Tic-Tac-Toe Panel
- Play Telescope
- Clatter Bridge & Tower w/ Mesh Panels
- Jumbo Play Binoculars
- Steering Wheel
- Grab Handles
- One Sunburst, and Two Solar Wall Lights
- Lower-Level Semi-Enclosed Clubhouse with Two Working Windows
- Tongue & Groove Wood Roofs Featuring Dormers, Sunbursts, and a Chimney
- 4x4 Posts & Main Beams
- 4x4 Wood Framing
- 4x6 3-Position Swing Beam
- Patented One-Piece A-Frame Bracket™
- Cedar with a beautiful Amber Finish
- We recommend using a sealant, like our Playground Sealant*, within the first 90 days to keep your swing set looking nice and help prolong the life of the play system
**For Residential Use Only**
*Note - You may need to apply more than one gallon due to wood texture and porosity.
Prior to assembly, the entire playset area must be cleared & level within 3-in. For added safety we suggest leaving a 6’ safety perimeter surrounding your play set for fall zones; a minimum of 4’ around your play set is required. Customer is responsible for complying with any HOA regulations & restrictive covenants.